for superclasses

I realized in last night, after thinking it over, that this really doesn't
fit into the semantics of formic.  A $(FOR SUPERFUNCS) loop inside a
$(FOR CLASSES) loop iterates $(FUNC) over all member functions of all super
classes as well as the current class.  You can't do the analogous thing
w/ superclasses because $(CLASS) is already bound by the outer loop.

Adding iteration variables i.e.

FOR  I = CLASSES
  FOR J = SUPERCLASSES
  ROF
ROF

like in a 'real' programming language is probably the correct solutiion,
but would involve a *MAJOR* rewrite of Formic.  Introducing $(SUPERCLASS)
is the best way out I've been able to think of so far, but even that is
more than a 'quick fix' & I'm not SURE it would be unambiguous.

Suggestions, anyone?

- roland