Re: cleanupGarbage

> From tribble Fri Aug  3 19:05:40 1990
>
> as noted in our discussion, running all the link-time init handlers
> will clear all the global variables that I know of.  (I think
> DocTester doLinkTime does the appropriate thing)..

Since I was not privy to your discussion, could you please test whether

	selecting(DocTester doLinkTime), selecting(doit)

actually clears all the globals, and send me instructions for "running
all the link-time init handlers" if it does not?  I would like my smalltalk
image to be usable.

It would also be nice to have the appropriate sequence in the workspace
distributed with the merge.  (It would be even nicer if it had already
been done before the merge was published.)

	thank you
	michael