Date: 7/28/90
To: heh
From: roger@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 90 16:05:49 PDT
From: roger@xxxxxxxxxxx (Roger Gregory)
To: heh@xxxxxxxxxx, ravi@xxxxxxxxxx, roger@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  strong pointer registration
Cc: xtech@xxxxxxxxxx

I checked the code in question, it holds onto the builders in
an system independent way.  Why does your code hold them in
a system dependent place?

Thje interface presented is that the builder module has a building regestration
book
that keeps track of what buildings exist,  the application modifies that
through
regester & unregester commands.

I expect this "where it is used" is a bad place to put such things,
they can and will be "used" all over the place, this way gives us a central
location to check what is regestered, rather than having to devine what code
might want to do this itself.