[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Constructor bombs for copy objects.
- To: <michael>
- Subject: Constructor bombs for copy objects.
- From: Eric Dean Tribble <tribble>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 90 13:33:44 PDT
- Cc: <mark>, <roger>, <xtech>
- In-reply-to: <Michael>,09 PDT <9006261501.AA29101@xanadu>
I have forgotten the need for constructor bombs. If I have a
constructor that won't abort, do I need constructor bombs? This might
be very common because we have such shallow inheritance trees.