jun7 smalltalk image

/usr/local/share/xanadu/st80/releases/jun7/image now has a release containing
everything placed into the next directory upto the afternoon of june 7.
Most tests have been run, all cxx code has been filed out, and the xpp code
has been compiled with IntegerTable & HashTable tests run successfully.
I have left the image configured for a one button mouse.
As it's impossible to test all features of the cxx browser &c, PLEASE don't
yell too loud if you find something that doesn't work.
I'll be releasing alpha-6/xpp as a frozen version in the next couple of days.

Your Integrator,
	- e -