Re: Extrinisc Doc Names

re: last message about meta-names.

I re-read it and it seems confusing so...

>Another problem with extrinsic document names is that they too have
>to be named...

true, but a simple >constructed (on the fly) meta-name works:

  Description of "some description"

which isn't stored on the backend, but is constructed by the FE.
This avoids the infinite recursion of name of "name of '...'"

If somebody >wants< to change the name, it may be possible to store
the new description.  Whether we'll support that in full, glorious
recursive style in the first FE is another question...

--Hugh
p.s.  c.f. Rogers message