Re: The Crucial Role Of Documentation

bobp writes:
  I agree completely with your emphasis on our developer toolkit
  as critical to our future success. But I think our concentration
  should be on providing the best tools themselves (i.e., the most
  fun, the easiest to use, the most powerful), and then supplementing
  these with excellent online documentation. The combination of
  the two, of course, is the show-stopping objective.

I'm glad to see that we have converted bobp to
the smalltalk development environment.