orgl isEqual:

We ought to be able to define an Orgl isEqual: operation with the same
      complexity of version compare.  There are so many complications,
      though, that I haven't even really tried.  Do we need such a thing?

   What's complicated about it?  It would seem to be easily definable out
   of the existing version compare operators.  In any case, I think our
   need for such a thing is probably low priority.

What if some stuff is vcopied at two different places in the document.
The version comparison operations would not return an Identity
transform (because stuff in A maps to two places in B and vice-versa).

dean