[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <ravi>
- Subject: FromNess, ToNess
- From: Eric Dean Tribble <tribble>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 90 11:47:40 PST
- Cc: <mark>, <bobp>, <xanatech>
- In-reply-to: <Ravi>,53 PST <9001311606.AA27060@xanadu>
The following are questions and comments that came off the top of my
head. I'm pretty certain that we will want to provide B&O, but I'm
happy to resolve this *after* we ship.
Does Docs&Links support unification? inform? forwarding documents (for
partial data)? archiving? Unless D&L ends up being a superset of B&O,
achiving will require B&O. So will BeBe.