new merged image

There is a new image in st80/images/base which is the merge of Ravi's Dean's
Eric's and my changes.  This image does not have a fully functioning CxxBrowser
yet, but the SystemBrowser works fine.  Eric will be working on changes to allow
the transfer of header and type information from old images to the new one.
  For now, that isn't possible.  If you intended to do only translations, this
new image won't help.  I expect it will be Tues or Weds before the neccessary
changes are ready to make the CxxBrowser fully functional and to be able to
move your headers and types to the new image.
--Hugh