Re: FromNess, ToNess

Hah! I like the "Too" space notion...what happened to it?

By the way, I would be careful about assuming that we at Xanadu are best
equipped to evolve interface standards for links. I would argue strongly to
provide N-ended links at the Docs & Links level, and let the creative forces
within the developer community grapple with solutions to the presentation
problems (we can of course continue to use only 3-ended links in our own
frontend).

-- bobp