Re: InfoFactory New Images

> From marcs Wed Nov 29 19:31:03 1989
>
> In preparation for our Capabilities Review for the InfoFactory
> frontend, I have created new, revised pictures of its appearance.
> You can find these revised views in "frontend pictures" in my
> Tops folder "current work". They are all done in SuperPaint. [...]

I don't have SuperPaint on my Mac.  Could you move your copy to a
published folder, please, so I can use it to view the documents?

(Placing the application in the folder with the published documents
 that require it for viewing might be a good idea in general, not
 just for this case, or just for marcs.)

	michael