Fishing for Info

I've had a couple of persistant calls from people fishing aggressively
for information on AMIX...."I hear you're developing a this....a that"
I've even had "someone at Xanadu told me you we're developing a this or
a that.." (When I've checked with the person at Xanadu, they were very
clear that they hadn't said anything of the sort.) So just to let you
know that as interest in AMIX builds, so will the number and intensity
of info-gathering attempts. Please stick to the Party LIne: "I can't
confirm or deny anything. It's totally confidential."
Thanks, guys.