Re: Table class hierarchy

I currently have a visible abstract class called TableView, which essentially
replicates the ScruTable protocol (which means it is not a necessary class).
Since UnaryFns are disappearing, that makes my current implementations
obsolete also (since they use programmer supplied  UnaryFns).

  Vector and WordVector have been renamed to Array and WordArray.  I made
a slight mistake and did not make them subclasses of IntegerTable.  I'll
fix that in the future by making IntegerTable an abstract class and changing
the current IntegerTable to be an implementation subclass of the abstract.

Vector and WordVector are currently dead. (Long Live WordVector!)

--Hugh