Region questions

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 11:53:45 PST
   From: heh (Hugh Hoover)

   2) who (class-wise) is responsible for setting up the regionType?  Where do
   we get the appropriate set of orders and dsps?

The coordinateSpace() message doesn't pull out an instance variable,
it returns what is appropriate for that class:

	CoordinateSpace * IntegerInterval::coordinateSpace () {
		return basicSpace(cat_Integer);
	}

   2a) who (programmer-wise) is responsible for setting up the regionType? Where
   do we get the appropriate set of orders and dsps?

I've already done the basic set of orders, dsps, and coordinate spaces
in Smalltalk.

	--ravi