Circular Multi-Orgls & Logic Programming

Good.  We had an easy implementation for #1.  Do you remember it?  I
can think of simple and reasonable implementations for #3.  Use a
SetBang to essentially mark crums (or a table from old crums to new
crums for accumulating results).  Amusingly, I'm deriving the
techniques from my partially completed partial evaluator (sort of an
ultimate compiler) for FCP.  My intuition is that the semantics aren't
too hard, etiher.

I agree with your course.

dean