Re: bombs and the Mac

haven't tried you're recommendation, but the problem is in the routine
with the SHIELD_UP - specifically in the block executed when the bomb goes
off.
  Even worse, I can't put the variables into a struct, because one of them
is this, which CFront neatly makes into a register variable.  I tried locking
them down by taking their address, but I can't do that for this, because
it's been declared register.
  It strikes me that the only option is to save and restore registers...
--Hugh